• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

J O H N N Y B E S T.............................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
PLEASE GET RID OF THAT AWFUL AVATAR.

Besides being scary and preverted, it looks like someone else is posting all around. :covereyes:

I'm all confused....... :banghead:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
PLEASE GET RID OF THAT AWFUL AVATAR.

Besides being scary and preverted, it looks like someone else is posting all around. :covereyes:

I'm all confused....... :banghead:
Perhaps it's a cross between Epstein Barr, and Epstein behind bars.

JB
60104.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny Best

I am working on a new one. Don't want to confuse or creep out anyone.
I drew that when he was telling everyone about the black bile leaking from his stomach and having tremendous pain.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I imagine it's a good likeness, but maybe you could pick a better subject matter/person ?? Cripes, even an old door would be better that that fotch.

Johnny Best

Old door, Elephant Seal, Big Foot or a cartoon drawing of a waring queen? Relax Gino, give me some time to find something.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
My eyes hurt so bad. I tried scratching them, but then I can't read anything, so I need to be careful they don't fall the f*ck out from bleeding. You tell me to relax. Easy for you. Diffeecult for mee.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It is a good likeness.................................................... :roflmao: