• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jackass Grandpa

jkdbjj

So, watched it last night, and while it was quite juvenile I found myself laughing out loud as did the entire theater. I suppose that is the point of the movie.
Anyone want a good laugh via raunchy humor, it'll do the trick.

Charlie J

I enjoyed it. I found it hard to believe that some of the scenes weren't staged. It's different than a typical Jackass movie. I'd really like to see more behind the scenes footage.

jkdbjj

I enjoyed it. I found it hard to believe that some of the scenes weren't staged. It's different than a typical Jackass movie. I'd really like to see more behind the scenes footage.
I do know the part with the penguin happened in front of my friend the day of shooting. According to him the owner was PISSED genuinely.
Like you though, I have to believe some of it is staged. Some parts you could see the people looking into the camera???

Anyway, how about the ball sack!