• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jagged everything

Dave Stacey

Wow 2 problems in one day1. I 'm using signlab8 print & cut. All of a sudden everything is coming out crazy looking. Even if I draw a circle it looks like it has invisible straight nodes. I've rebooted with no success. I would think it has something in the node editing settings but I can't see anything.

Thanks Dave

Attachments

• 7-27-2010 044.jpg
    7-27-2010 044.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 7-27-2010 043.jpg
    7-27-2010 043.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 118

Mosh

Does it look like this when using the wireframe veiw in SignLab? I kinda looks like the blade
is hanging up in the blade holder. Wait is this a print or cut? If it is a print, no idea.

J Hill Designs

happens to me in omega when i upsize an eps that has been imported...the larger I have to size it, the more those things arise...I have had to make it a point to full-size my stuff in corel before exporting as eps to omega

joeshaul

I think I've heard of static electricity causing some of these issues on the data ports before, another thing to try and rule out on the list!

Last edited: