• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Japanese bikes have nothing on a D rake chopper

PMG

my buddy doing a wheelie on his 110" d rake chopper ...hit all 6 speeds for almost 1/4 mile long

Attachments

• clint.jpg
    clint.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 110

ionsigns

my buddy doing a wheelie on his 110" d rake chopper ...hit all 6 speeds for almost 1/4 mile long

world changing to post this on a sign users website. thanks. I can go to bed knowing that today...I got to see this...I cannot thank-you enough. No really. Thanks.

PMG

well sleep good...because this is in the general chit chat..( read the description under chit chat)..if it was sign related it would be in a different forum .:doh:

Esmae

That's just a talented wheelstander, once you get a bike on it's point of balance you can wheelstand almost anything. Do harleys have oil starvation problems when upright for that amount of time?

Farmboy

Another case of "thinning the herd". Couple times a year there's a few dumb azz's that end up eating a guard rail around here doing the same little stunt. Highway ain't the place for it, especially when I have to share the road with them when I'm on my bike.

petepaz

i have enough trouble getting to work on 4 wheels with all the idiots on the road, let alone riding on 1

inthesignbiz

There are only two kinds of people that ride bikes.

Those that have fallen down.
And, those that will fall down again.

Flame

it takes a special type of mindset to think that is "cool"
I think doing that on a public road makes you an a**hole

Yeah, thank your friend for raising MY insurance premium....

stupid is as stupid does.... nothing like putting your life and everyone else on the street in danger.

You guys probably drive a Prius, wear dockers, eat grilled tofu for lunch and don't go on the rides at carnivals huh?

Bly

A friend of mine.. it was kind of funny at the time.

Attachments

• responsible.jpg
    responsible.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 111

Mike F

That's both incredibly awesome AND incredibly stupid. The younger, CKY/Jackass side of me is like, "rock on dude!", but the more mature side of me that realizes noone is invincible is like "f that ish."

edit: that was directed at the OP, but the same comment applies to the above pic as well. The guy on the chopper is a bit crazier though, I'll take a street bike landing on top of me over a chopper any day.