• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jet Ski

jtinker

Owner
Im from The Bahamas, all we have here is jet skis and boats. We use standard Arlon wrap kits. Not so much full wraps but replacement decals and custom decals in the same shape. They are painted fiberglass so it should give you roughly the same surface as a boat. We did have an issue where a client got a pearl white wrap on his jet ski and he kept coming back because it was falling off all around. It turned out that it was the material. It only seemed to happen with the specialty wrap materials like carbon fiber or gold / chameleon wraps. Standard stuff not so much. It was like when we pressed down to apply it would just lift right back up as if it got ruined but the surface was clean and the liner was just peeled off.

Im from The Bahamas, all we have here is jet skis and boats. We use standard Arlon wrap kits. Not so much full wraps but replacement decals and custom decals in the same shape. They are painted fiberglass so it should give you roughly the same surface as a boat. We did have an issue where a client got a pearl white wrap on his jet ski and he kept coming back because it was falling off all around. It turned out that it was the material. It only seemed to happen with the specialty wrap materials like carbon fiber or gold / chameleon wraps. Standard stuff not so much. It was like when we pressed down to apply it would just lift right back up as if it got ruined but the surface was clean and the liner was just peeled off.
Oh wow okay, thanks!

unclebun

The only ones I've run across that were LSE were Sea Doo Sparks. They are not only LSE, but textured.

I would not wrap one, as far as what I call a wrap. Make graphics for it. More work on the front end with making templates, but a breeze with application. You can use one of the LSE cast vinyls to make the graphics.