• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jill

Jillbeans

Hi!
That was for his birthday on the 2nd.
Yes he got it, he LOVES it.
Thanks for asking.
Funny thing is, my older boy's GF got him the same nano!
My younger boy showed him how to use it.

For Christmas, we usually draw names out of a hat and each buy each other a $20 gift. This year we all pitched in and got the younger boy an electric guitar.
He was playing a hand-me-down from his brother that was a hand-me-down from a neighbor 14 years ago, it only had 4 strings.

I wrapped up a few "Santa" type gifts and put them under the tree; PJs, the dreaded dress pants, a sweater, a calendar, a model. You could tell Justis was disappointed but he never let on. I waited until my daughter got up a few hours later (he had her name in the gift exchange) and she brought down the guitar. You would have thought he got a million bucks. It also has an iPod attachment!

You might say I have had a headache for two days.
Love....Jill

saktrnch

You must be running for Mom of the Year, a nano and a model for Christmas, even if she isn't a swimsuit model. Did you get a iPod touch for yourself?

Jillbeans

Naw, it was just a motorcycle model (I mean the kind you have to assemble) which he worked on diligently until he saw the guitar.
I bought myself a little bit of candy which went into my daughter's BF's last minute stocking when he showed up Christmas Eve (they broke up after Thanksgiving)
And a journal, after reading my grandma's from the 1930s I thought maybe I should start writing in my own.
And we all got hoodies ordered via D&T Graphics.