• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Joe Pribish - Old Paint

Sam I Am

Techman updated on Sunday, I am truly sorry to add today's update.

Folks this is from Hennie, Joe's partner:

Joe made his transition yesterday 10/23/17 at 4:22 pm. I stayed the night in his hospice room . I left the hospital early yesterday morning and put the rear defroster on and as the window cleared it read ALL IS LOVE. I did a double take and the message remained a few more seconds. I came home showered and went to work to pick up the laptop they gave me so I could work from home. I left about 2 yesterday and got back in Joe's room at hospice. I stretched out in the chair and put my feet near his on the bed and we slept. I woke up and looked at my phone it was 4:14. I was hungry so I went to the cafeteria and got soup & salad. I had eaten and was fixing to head back in and was greeted by 2 hospice workers one on each side . He died at 4:22. He will be cremated. He told me he wants a cup of ashes scattered near his parents graves in PA and the remainder scattered in the Gulf of Mexico. We will work out the details of a Celebration of Life party in the coming weeks. Love You Joe.

Joe and I shared not only this industry, letterhead meets and about everything else but politics. We wound up getting "closer" as friends when we wound up having similar Myositys diseases that were diagnosed a few years ago.

Joe, just wash your brushes out and just leave them there. We'll carry on as long as we can and see you soon.

My thoughts and prayers are with Hennie. Godspeed Brother Joe