• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Joke

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Something to make you smile.....................​

I am as bored as an Amish electrician.

Ontario has banned groups larger than 5. If you’re a family of 6, you’re all about to find out who’s the least favorite!

The longer this goes on, the harder it will be to return to a society where pants and bras are required!

Happy hour is starting earlier and earlier. If this keeps up, I’ll be pouring wine in my cereal!

Today’s Weather? Room temperature

30 Days Hath September, April, June and November All the rest have 31 except March which had 8000

Smoking pot and skipping school had me in trouble constantly. Now weed’s legal and school’s closed … damn kids are livin’ the dream!

This is stupid. I just tried to make my own hand sanitizer and it came out as a rum & coke!

If you get an email with the subject “Knock Knock,” don’t open it. It’s a Jehovah Witness working from home.

After a few days of not going out, I saw someone I knew walking by on the sidewalk outside. I immediately ran to the window and started yelling at them.
Now I understand dogs.

Week 8 of social isolation and it’s looking like Vegas in my house: We’re losing money by the minute. Cocktails are acceptable at any hour. Nobody knows what time it is.