• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Juice Drops Sale $9.99

S

Stan B

it is sort of confusing me... We have merchants here that sell similar products.... Why to advertise non-merchant with such an inthusiasm?

That's just my point of view that may not be the right one....

SAS

Good of you to post. I forget to check their site. Thanks, graphixhenk!

You can sign up on there website for (special or sale) emails.
I received the email about 30 min.s ago and picked up all 6 vol.s

Vol.s on sale are
03 clean cuts
10 ultra 3d
12 retro fresh
17 science impact
18 clean cuts 2
20 illustrated impact

VinylCraft

Well Stan if you have tried to deal with a certain few of them you answered your own question.

Last edited:
S

Stan B

hey Chris I see in your signature you start your name with a capital C

Flame

it is sort of confusing me... We have merchants here that sell similar products.... Why to advertise non-merchant with such an inthusiasm?

That's just my point of view that may not be the right one....

Well, a couple reasons.

#1, a juice drop is a juice drop. I have yet to see anything quite as unique as what they are selling. None of our merchants on here sell the same files as they do.

#2, a good product is a good product, no matter what sign forum they sponsor. Who cares if they don't support signs101, they've probably never even heard of it! It doesn't make their product any less valuable.

#3, we can support anyone we choose. Not every product and company is going to help out signs101.

skyhigh

I signed up for their emails, then decided to add them to the "spam" folder for a bit.....tooooooo many emails. Its a special deal every day.