• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just a small vent

iSign

while you guys figure out how to plug your Edge into Corel, & rip your 200 mg images to your Mimaki from Corel...

...I'll be printing $1000 a day worth of product, like I've been doing for years with that extra $1000 I wasted on software last decade...

N2Harpz

Hey Trakers ... these guys don't have much sympathy ... When you have a bad day just let it out !!! .... I with ya all the way ...LOL

Flame

Flexi frustrates me in more ways than I could even type on here.

I'm tempted to buy CoCut Pro, and burn Flexi in it's own friggin $4K box it came in.

Used CoCut in the past, I don't know why I left it. Now I'm stuck using the biggest joke in the software community.

creative

Ok guys,

NO ONE BUYS FLEXI, they shoved it to you with the machine.

whoever say that he actually bought it because he like it is a f'ing girl!!!

iSign

jeeze, another 12 year old mentality to contend with here :cool:

by the way Creative, when you get older, you will understand a lot of us guys like Phuqing girls. You may too some day, so quit making a fool of yourself in your ignorance.

I bought a new release of Flexi 7 for $1200 from SAI.
I left it on the shelf for at least 3 years.

When I bought my inkjet, I had the option to buy a standalone RIP, & spend more then $1200, or I could just load Flexi & start making money right away, which is what I did.

Maybe some people are poor negotiators, or worse yet, people can't learn their software, but those of us intelligent enough to do both have seen our software pay for itself so many times over the cries of the ignorant are laughable.

Besides that, the resale value of my software exceeds my original purchase price, so if after using it, I had half as many gripes as some of you... I could dump the thing AND make a profit, but as luck would have it, the software works as advertised.

What can I say, when a mans dongle fails to show up to work, when there's a job to do... I can only imagine the trauma. ...better luck next time!