• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Just Checking in from Oakville Ontario

aMikey

Have sable will Paint,
Hello!, I have been around for many a summer, many were winnners and some where bummers, former Fred deJong student from his 1st sign class at George Brown College in Toronto, about 1970, before that I was a TV technician and Ham Radio Operator I never got invited to any class re-unions because, I got Fred's prize student stoned one day. That really pissed Fred off, and he wanted to kick me out of the class. Fred didn't think College was for having fun and getting drunk at the school pub everyday.

After college, I started my own sign business, first it was Bizzare signs, then it was the Electronic sign company, then it was just Sign Painter in the phone book. after that I got a job at Annis-way signs in Orillia for a couple weeks to improve my skills, and back to just another sign painter on the phone book. So funny, I had my own shop, but got all of my work from the local Bar and Grill, in church, or at the gas Vince's Shell Station

Now, I'm old and gray, but the fire is still in the bush, so I offer body painting instead, lots more fun and do art work too

When I was young, the best sign painters I looked up to did and art mural on a truck door then lettered the door.

Links to my current art works, if you want to see my signage, drive up highway 48, there is still some on buildings from 1980's and newer

Michael Sutherland Portfolio Gallery | ArtWanted.com
Bodies Painted in Canada

:notworthy::cool::omg2::iamwithstupid:omg2: