• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just finished this sign today

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
The executive director thanked us a half dozen times and said it was awesome and that she was very happy with it. So if she is super happy with it, I am happy.

The lesson that is attempting to be drilled into your thick skull is that your standards could be better. That is evident by the fact that experienced sign makers are telling you that this wouldn't cut the mustard in their minds.

Sign people see signs differently, they notice what is right and what is plainly wrong with a sign. I can't drive down a street without my eyes flipping from one sign to the next, mentally commenting on what is right and wrong about each one. It's a product of making signs for the past 32 years.

So yes, the customer probably loves this, probably doesn't have a lick of sense as to what's wrong with it...

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
I request that this topic be closed as it's getting out of hand.
Agreed. And done.
And apologies for the delayed reply. I am not necessarily on Signs101 every single day and had some personal issues to sort the past few days.

I'd like to say how unfortunate that this thread turned out to be a means of demeaning a fellow signmaker. Instead of being supportive and offering constructive critique - some of you were only to happy to jump on the bandwagon of flaming and personal insults. I'd like to remind you all as per the Signs101 Posting Policy:
Flaming is the act of posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting, usually in the social context of a discussion board on the Internet. No FLAMING of other members. Harassment of fellow board members will not be tolerated and may be subject to immediate banning. The Signs101 Moderating Team reserves the right to remove offensive posts without notice....

Harassment of any kind is neither wanted here, nor is it acceptable. Member-on-member harassment is subject to harsh repercussions. Report any offending posts by using the Report icon. Alternatively, Submit Support Ticket with information on any possible harassment.

As a result of some behavior here - some of you have been placed into the Moderated Members usergroup.
We've explained it to you via Conversation. I would advise you and others that coming after a fellow member with your deliberately hostile and insulting commentary is absolutely unnecessary and will result in repercussions. Please keep that in mind for future reference.

And should you guys see such insulting posts as have taken place here - please report it by using the report button as discussed at https://signs101.com/help/signs101-posting-policy/

Thanks,

SignsSupport

Status
Not open for further replies.