• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just finishing up a new hospital in the area...

Moze

Been working on this for the last couple of months. Not a lot of photos as of yet, but I think I've installed around 1,500 signs now that it's all said and done. I'm kind of sad now that it's all done, it was a fun project.

Attachments

• IMG_7760.jpg
    IMG_7760.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_7754.jpg
    IMG_7754.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_7746.jpg
    IMG_7746.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_7744.jpg
    IMG_7744.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_8131.jpg
    IMG_8131.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 118

CES020

Really clean looking, nice professional job. Get all the photos you can because 3 months from now some rocket scientist in the building management department will decide their contact can do the upkeep and they will mismatch the colors and the fonts and the place will be a hot mess, visually :)

Not that I've seen that happen or anything...... :)

Great job, thanks for sharing!

visual800

Man these jobs will certainly make a year, I wish I could land 2 every year! I would clsoe the doors and do only these. great job

Jillbeans

Nice and clean looking, easy to read. The sign person in me isn't thrilled about the kerning on the numbers but the easily lost in the hospital part of me appreciates the conciseness.
Love....Jill

skyhigh

Very nice job.

That type of job would drive me totally crazy. I've never actually had a job manufacturing 1500 unique signs, but the one I have going on now (300) is doing the job

edit to add....... 300 unique signs isn't driving me crazy.....it was the 2 week deadline that did the trick. LOL

704signs

Looks Great!!!! I cant tell you how many hospitals I have installed all over the usa. If you ever need any help or come across a job in the Southeast keep me in mind. Jason

Moze

Thanks again, everyone.

And Jason, same to you. I have family in your area so if you need any help in your area, it would be a good reason to get some family time in for me as well.

Sign-Man Signs

Nice job. How did you get away by not putting ADA dots on the hall signs? Just asking. I have a job like this in a few months and it's required in my contract.

Moze

Directional and informational signs are not required to have raised or braille characters.