• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just hadda share this one.......................................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Customer called about 6 months ago to letter her new SUV. New to her, but used. She hadda cancel, due to it having to go in the shop. She calls today and says, she's finally ready to get it lettered. Okay, when would you like to bring it in. Between thanksgiving and Christmas, we sometimes slow down a little. She said, it hasta be a Monday. I said, I can do next monday the 4th. Can you do it yet this week ?? Today is monday. We missed it. Well, how 'bout any other days this week ?? What happened to it having to be a monday ?? Don't worry, we'll get around that. How's thursday sound ?? Can I bring it wednesday ?? Okay. If it gets too late, I'll come thursday. :doh:

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
She's waiting to hear back from the detailing guy.

Gotta get it nice and clean before the letters go on.

highrolling24

She's waiting to hear back from the detailing guy.

Gotta get it nice and clean before the letters go on.
Yea and shes probly getting it ceramic coated. This just happened to me, had the design all set and she said it will be clean. A little to clean, nothing sticks to that ceramic coating.

gnubler

I heard from a past customer today that gave me an instant flashback to my dealings with her last year. She kept me on the phone for 9 frickin' minutes going back and forth about her schedule and a good installation time, and at the end it was determined that I didn't even need her to be there for the install (outside vs inside). The call literally should have lasted 30 seconds. I'm not a talker...

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
We had a wraps mates install today, the vehicle was supposed to show up around 8am. It's a full wrap and a two day install. Dude ended up being 4 hours late, and thought he would be able to pick it up today at 5:30.
Nope.

damonCA21

I had one a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely HAD to be done for three day time as they were going away;. Told them sorry, but no way it can be done that quickly, would be five days if I rush it for you. They replied saying 'ok that will be fine' !!! GRRR