• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just joined - why can't I reply to classified?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We recently modified our setup on classified forums in that we removed the ability to reply to them. I would recommend that you private message or email the person who placed the ad if no phone number was included.

This can be done by right clicking on the poster's name and selecting from the options offered on the menu that will appear.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Nope, no one gets to reply to classifieds anymore, but you already knew that...

Fred Weiss said:
We recently modified our setup on classified forums in that we removed the ability to reply to them. I would recommend that you private message or email the person who placed the ad if no phone number was included.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I know.It's gonna cost ya fifty green to reply to a post in that section.

Yup ... that's correct. Just like in the

• newspaper
  • Sign Craft Magazine
  • Signs of the Times Magazine
  • Sign Business Magazine
  • Etc.
It is a benefit of premium membership subscription. And just like most forms of advertising, we don't want to continue the daily parade of new registrants who join, post an ad and are never seen again. Neither do we want to spend our time dealing with unhappy members who get criticized or have their ad threads taken off topic.

But tell us what's really on your mind. In the short time you've been a member the majority of your posts have been directed at this issue and other faults you find with Signs 101. My understanding is that your arrival here coincided with being banned from another forum. Is that your intention here? Do you plan to see how rude and counter productive you can be before anyone says anything about it?

In my world criticism has value when it comes constructively and from one who has earned respect through example, success and from helping others. That hasn't been seen yet from you.

So please ... tell us what's really on your mind.