• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just so you know ...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Evidently some members here are not realizing the intent of this new forum and do not recognize that Nelson Newbie is just me using an assumed user name.

The idea here is to cover all the same questions we tend to get repeatedly with good answers. Others may feel free to post questions that meet the definition. Hopefully we will get some genuinely helpful answers that newbies can read, benefit from and avoid asking in the future.

Bradster941

Please fill out your Profile !...:thankyou:

Actually, this creates a challenge on how to respond, but knowing that Nelson, 'er, Fred is Fred helps. I'll take a shot at it, feel free to edit it at will.:Big Laugh

iSign

"I got the software... do I need a computer?"

hahahahaha.... I thought you were looking for serious (& nice) replies... but when I read that, I simply could not believe in that intention anymore. :Big Laugh

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I just posted a new one which is more what I had in mind. The rest was just having some fun and will end up being deleted.

iSign

:thread
I don't think they have pro vehicle outlines, or application fluid in Bermuda, so can't we just compare macs to pc's again?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Doug Allan said:
:software
yeah... you added them... but are they yours?

Actually yes. I have a licensing agreement with the artist to publish his work. If you look in your licensed copy of Plotter Art Print-N-Cut, you will find the pirate in the Historic category.

So there! :thread

iSign

Fred Weiss said:
..If you look in your licensed copy of Plotter Art Print-N-Cut, you will find the pirate in the Historic category.

oh, that copy.. I sold that to some dealer on ebay :rolleyes:

MAB SIGNS

Please leave them on for a bit, and let's see how many people post to them lol. Great idea, glad you're starting this! Cudos Fred and Rick for the posted idea.