• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just want to say thanks to SAi!

mtroup

It's rare but every now and then you get ahold of someone at a software company that actually helps you out. I'm like everyone else and have had my issues getting support from SAi when I needed it.

However, after browsing the forums yesterday I came across a few posts from Steph so I decided to send her an email. I had a problem with my dongle around the time I upgraded to v10 and had to get a new one last year but I never thought about not having a working key for v8.6 with the new dongle and recently I ran into a few color issues and needed to revert back to 8.6v to keep my sanity and my clients happy.

I called a few times and talked to a couple different techs and never heard much back and it looked like I was just out of luck, until I spoke with Steph. She got me a new key issued for my old version to work with my new dongle and I'm happy to say everything is back to normal again.

:thankyou::U Rock:

CS-SignSupply-TT

Way to go STEPH! In the future, keep posting your FLEXI issues here on signs101; there are a variety of knowledgeable folks ready to help you out.

mtroup

I'd also like to thank Bobby at CS for getting in touch with the in the beginning as I contacted him first since I'd bought my upgrade from you guys. They wanted to talk to me personally which is fine but it kinda dwindled down from there until last night.

Thanks again!

CS-SignSupply

In this case, Steph was able to generate a new password for the key in question.... Something dealers can not do.

Steph is a good gal. Glad she was able to help you.

Marty isn't such a bad guy either :toasting:

SignBurst PCs

While Steph might be great, SAi gives every appearance of being a squad of inept amateurs.

While this may be how you perceive the good people at SAi, I have known them to be very knowledgeable and helpful group of folks. And yes, Steph is awesome too!

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
While this may be how you perceive the good people at SAi, I have known them to be very knowledgeable and helpful group of folks. And yes, Steph is awesome too!

There's very few people on the planet capable of writing commercial grade code. SAi doesn't appear to have any on their payroll. Perhaps they're hiding their light under a bushel but I calls 'em the way I sees 'em.