• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just wanted to say hello..!

Bradster941

Hi folks,

Have really enjoyed reading all the post on this board. A lot of neat stuff here!

Glad to see it so active.

Just bought my 1st. 24” cutter and am really having a lot of fun.

I’m not Green behind the ears to making signs, in fact, I will need to sprout out first before I qualify for being Green.

I didn’t buy the cutter to get into the sign business, just wanted to play around making a few signs for my business, and more importantly, I have always wanted to try sandblasting, (etching) glass in art forms.. (Hope this doesn’t disqualify me from being here on Signs 101)..

Also, I gather Fred Weiss runs this web site so just wanted to say, “Well Done”, it looks Great and I for one appreciate anyone who is willing to put in the time to maintain a site for the benefit of others ! Thank You. :thankyou:

Bradster941… :smile:

JT

welcome and pay attention, these folks are willing to share tips. Everyone here wants to help.