• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just wanted to say...

J

john1

Lately i have turned my attitude as well as business around. The past few weeks i have been steadily busy and it feels really good. I would describe it as a instant high that i don't want to come down off of.

I am finally getting a climpse of how the guys on here who are steady busy feel, It feels great!

I believe i have chosen the perfect vendors to help me achieve just about any job that comes to my business. Want shirts? I have the perfect crew for that, Want wide format prints i can't print in house? I have the perfect crew for that also. Need something routed out of X substrate? Gotcha covered.

It seems i have been getting quality clients and not many tire kickers. It really makes your business more worth while when people respect your business. My website seems to be churning more jobs than it ever has which is great, Means i am doing my SEO decently. Just started using adwords the other day (free $100 credit i received to see how i like it). Next is some target market direct mail i am putting together.

I have decided not to get a retail location and grow my business right from my home more. It's been working great so far and i am pricing jobs within my local market and as if my overhead is of a retail shop.

Just wanted to rant and say Thanks to the members here who have busted my balls over the years and helped me out :thumb:

J

john1

Thanks guys!

Maybe one day i can meet up with the guys here at Gino's shop if the meet still goes on up there. I'm about 1 hour from West Chester, PA...Not sure if your close to that or not.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thanks guys!

Maybe one day i can meet up with the guys here at Gino's shop if the meet still goes on up there. I'm about 1 hour from West Chester, PA...Not sure if your close to that or not.

You know, that's not a bad idea. I don't think anyone wants to come here again, we had it two years in a row, but if we want to have a Nor'easter 2012 Mixer, we should start planning it now.

Think I'll get some information together and start a thread on it looking for volunteers for a place to do it.

If need be, we could probably do it again here, but like I said, most people would probably like to visit someone else's shop for a change.