• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions JV150 or Epson 60600?

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
60600 will probably be one the fastest solvent machine you've ever seen print.
They are stupid quick, with a great colour gamut (really only beaten by the 80600 in the orange/red zone).
Also comes with a much needed dryer as at those print speeds you really do need it.

Bly

I don't know anything about the jv150 but we have a 60600 and it's pretty much as Signmeup says.
Fast, great quality, low ink use, fast drying.
If you want a solvent printer they are good value.

Last edited:

jpescobar

You can't compare a single CMYK printhead printer (Mimaki JV150) with a dual CMYK printhead printer (Epson SureColor 60600). If I have to choose I will purchase the Epson without hesitation. I agree with SignMeUpGraphics about the speed and the colour gamut. The Mimaki delivers also great results but the Epson is more accurate, versatile and fast maybe the best eco-solvent printer on the market. 100% Epson technology, no parts from other manufacturers like the printheads and inks.

Last edited:

Gary Wiant

I have a jv300 setup with SS21 INKS 8 colors (lm, lc, lk, & orange and we love it. It is the 3rd Mimaki we have owned & so far none of them have ever given us and problems. With that being said, if the Epsons are true solvent & not eco solvent I'd consider an Epson 80600.

I think regardless of which printer you get you'll be happy