• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV3 250sp Main Board Schematics

musquoni

Hello Everyone. Im looking for a mimaki jv3-250sp main board wire schematics. A bunch of ink dripped all over my main board and now the cartridges say that they are non original. I also get a battery exchange message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

artbot

do you have the jv3 250sp? this diagram along with detailed explanations of what pins do what is in it. pm me your email address. the signs101 image files size limit will mangle this jpg.

Attachments

• jv3 250sp main board schematic.jpg
    jv3 250sp main board schematic.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 120

musquoni

I do have a JV3-250sp, I could use this schematic but I also need a more detailed schematic of the actual board and the routing of each of the electrical components. Would you have something like this?

artbot

like i said there's a detailed explanation of the routing in the service manual. i'm not an electronics guy so i can't tell you exactly what the pages discussed but there were at least four pages describing in a chart what the transistors do.