• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV3, Wasatch, Triangle Ink users

I'm looking for someone with experience running a JV3 with Triangle Ink and a Wasatch RIP. I'm mostly interested in anyones success with this combination on Orajet media.

:thankyou:

signswi

JV3 using Triangle on mostly Orajet here but Onyx, not Wasatch. No problems so far for what that's worth.

Thanks for the reponse. Are you using Orajet profiles, strictly your own, or tweeked Oracal's profiles? I would appreciate any help you can offer.

MikePro

Oracal's stock profiles work just fine on my JV3, mainly using the 3551RA profile.
I'm currently running OEM after switching back from Bordeaux (ran them for 2yrs), but shooting to switch-over to Triangle inks by the end of spring.

looking to switch over? or are you having particular issues?

I have a customer who is looking to switch to Orajet media and is interested in a simple way to profile. They seem to think it will be an issue. We haven't actually tried it yet, but we will be soon. I'm just trying to be proactive.

Thanks for you help. I feel better now that the Orajet profiles may work better than I originally thought.

signswi

The Oracal provided profiles are pretty close, we use them as a baseline to build custom profiles through Onyx.