• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kerning gone weird!!

Dave Drane

I have a job set up and one word in it goes weird when sent to cut file. I node edited most of the copy and just one word "Motel" when sent to the cutfile tightens the kerning but says the lenght is as stated on the job and then cuts WYSIWYG from the cutfile??? Anyone know why this would happen. I thought about it overnight and thought maybe I should have converted the text to curves and tried that. It is no biggie but just a nuisance.:wine-smi:

Dave Drane

VMP (VinylMaster Pro) and Graphtec plotter Doug. After you do the design you send it to plotfile and then cutter. It shows what it is going to cut in the cutfile but it is different to what you see in in the design platform although it shows the lenght as being the same.??

Cadmn

Dave just curious you making one of the designs from the other thread if so Kewl Is it for & NO tell M o t e l ? :)