• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kerry testified before the House Foreign Affairs Oversight and Accountability Subcommittee

victor bogdanov

Agreed. Except I would say with Covid, they could only go off of current information that they had at the time which of course changes as more becomes known. Additionally, they learned how to better treat it as well so in hindsight things could have been done differently. The alternative is to simply ignore this stuff altogether and let it fly but what happens when or if we end up with something more serious like Ebola? I'd rather be prepared for nothing rather than unprepared for something bad. Just my 2 cents

The only problem with this is that covid was released from a lab and released on purpose, one big experiment. The people at the top calling the shots knew, everything was calculated and did not happed by accident.

All of the things that were done wrong were done wrong intentionally

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
The only problem with this is that covid was released from a lab and released on purpose, one big experiment. The people at the top calling the shots knew, everything was calculated and did not happed by accident.

All of the things that were done wrong were done wrong intentionally
I agree with the possibility of your first sentence. I can't buy into it being a worldwide conspiracy.
As for my own conspiracy (which I don't adamantly stand behind) is that China did this as a test to see how countries, namely the USA, would respond to a pandemic and also to test their own response to judge the practicality of using a virus as a biological weapon. China is playing the long game while we sit here arguing over books and who people are allowed to fuck in their own bedrooms.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Scientists are owned by the big corporations just like politicians
1689618416624.png

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Welcome to the sh@t show. Where everything is theatrical and all the actors are bought. Climate is nothing but a distraction BUT on the other hand I do think the govt manipulates the weather causing larger issues. Anyhoo, politicians are on a different level than us working folks. They are sitting up there and getting their million dollar stock tips and racking up while we are struggling to choose what healthcare plan we need. Someone has to come in there and dismantle this band of idiots and do away with the democratric party. Every time a dem gets in office the US turns into a sh@tshow BUT this time was different, this time was planned and needed to carry out the elitists dark plan. And as we can tell it is already coming to light. Biden is nothign more than a puppet for the master, I mean this fuktard cant even finish a sentence.

Ukraine.... another disctraction. Putin is slaughtering thousands of people Putin is trying to dismantle this corrupt place...and Ukraine is very corrupt, why do you think Biden loves to throw money at them? Everything is distraction to deter the next chess move. this is my opinion didnt ment to get on a rant

Well that was an entertaining rant!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Ask these smart scientists to define "woman" or ask if men can give birth. Should tell you everything you need to know.

I guarantee you the leading climate change scientists couldn't give you a straight answer if you ask them how many genders there are
what the hell does environmental science have to do with human biology or anatomy? And why do you need to know so badly how many genders there are? Are you looking to change something?

JBurton

Signtologist
what the hell does environmental science have to do with human biology or anatomy? And why do you need to know so badly how many genders there are? Are you looking to change something?
Everything! If they let someone else be a women, then I'll be jealous!
I think the big argument is that 'they' are all con-men, and currently 'they' have their sights set on the most innocent of our species, kids. I think the numbers are stupid low in any sort of transitioning treatment, but that makes a great talking point. Ya know what makes a bad talking point? The number of kids going F*CKING HUNGRY every night, suicide rates, AND THE NUMBER OF GOD FORSAKEN ROBO CALLS I GET EVERY F*CKING DAY! I'M CONVINCED EVERY POLITICIAN IS PROFITING OFF AT&T NOT MODERNIZING THE F*CKING PHONE SYSTEM! GIVE ME GODDAMN 6G, 1/4 THE SPEED, BUT FIXED FOR F*CK SAKE. IDGAF AS LONG AS RAHEEM STOPS CALLING ME FROM VISA/MASTERCARD SERVICES!!!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Agreed. Except I would say with Covid, they could only go off of current information that they had at the time which of course changes as more becomes known. Additionally, they learned how to better treat it as well so in hindsight things could have been done differently. The alternative is to simply ignore this stuff altogether and let it fly but what happens when or if we end up with something more serious like Ebola? I'd rather be prepared for nothing rather than unprepared for something bad. Just my 2 cents

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Everything! If they let someone else be a women, then I'll be jealous!
I think the big argument is that 'they' are all con-men, and currently 'they' have their sights set on the most innocent of our species, kids. I think the numbers are stupid low in any sort of transitioning treatment, but that makes a great talking point. Ya know what makes a bad talking point? The number of kids going F*CKING HUNGRY every night, suicide rates, AND THE NUMBER OF GOD FORSAKEN ROBO CALLS I GET EVERY F*CKING DAY! I'M CONVINCED EVERY POLITICIAN IS PROFITING OFF AT&T NOT MODERNIZING THE F*CKING PHONE SYSTEM! GIVE ME GODDAMN 6G, 1/4 THE SPEED, BUT FIXED FOR F*CK SAKE. IDGAF AS LONG AS RAHEEM STOPS CALLING ME FROM VISA/MASTERCARD SERVICES!!!

They keep calling me about my Google business listing. I almost miss the calls years ago where you would pickup and hear a big loud ship horn and it was some kind of cruise scam

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
They keep calling me about my Google business listing. I almost miss the calls years ago where you would pickup and hear a big loud ship horn and it was some kind of cruise scam
I got a Whatsapp call from country code 234 this morning. I guess my good buddy the prince has some unused funds he wanted to deposit into my account. I couldn't pick up, so I must have missed out.