• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kerry testified before the House Foreign Affairs Oversight and Accountability Subcommittee

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Sooo.. he starts off by mentioning that it's hot in Texas and hot in Florida..... in July.... and that's the climate crisis............... :rolleyes:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I can't believe how unprofessional our Country has become. I was so ashamed I couldn't watch all the way to the end:
It's embarrassing.... Seems to be a theme.... But I feel like the sharp turn on The embarrassment chart began circa 2018-ish. Then again, that's when things got more interesting to watch. For those with a sense of humor. :p

netsol

if the frigging idiots who vote for them what to keep sending them back, until they are as old as strom thurmond, i am not sure it is your business OR MINE to stop them

AFTER ALL, it's not like the freshmen, coming in, are a bunch of geniuses...

JBurton

Signtologist
1689370271963.png

That poor staffer, she looks so ashamed at the non centered layout. Or maybe it's just the way politicians make posters, left justified for dems, right for the winners, upside down for the communists, etc.

WildWestDesigns

if the frigging idiots who vote for them what to keep sending them back, until they are as old as strom thurmond, i am not sure it is your business OR MINE to stop them

AFTER ALL, it's not like the freshmen, coming in, are a bunch of geniuses...
That's what happens when people aren't really all that concerned about civics when they go to vote. It's fire(vote) and forget. I doubt many of them know the voting records of the people that they put into office (it's easy to say one thing and do something else when in office).

This is just decades of apathy coming to roost.

victor bogdanov

That's what happens when people aren't really all that concerned about civics when they go to vote. It's fire(vote) and forget. I doubt many of them know the voting records of the people that they put into office (it's easy to say one thing and do something else when in office).

This is just decades of apathy coming to roost.
You think "voting" puts people into office? Nothing is going to change until people wake up and realize it's all pretend "democracy"

netsol

so, the part you found disturbing was that someone questioned john kerry?

he has been a horse's ass since the 1960's. ONE OF his claims to fame was leading a vietnam demonstration where he "threw his medals into a fire" and burned them. the following day, he was wearing them (he bought someone else's at a pawn shop)

• Agree
Reactions: bob

visual800

Welcome to the sh@t show. Where everything is theatrical and all the actors are bought. Climate is nothing but a distraction BUT on the other hand I do think the govt manipulates the weather causing larger issues. Anyhoo, politicians are on a different level than us working folks. They are sitting up there and getting their million dollar stock tips and racking up while we are struggling to choose what healthcare plan we need. Someone has to come in there and dismantle this band of idiots and do away with the democratric party. Every time a dem gets in office the US turns into a sh@tshow BUT this time was different, this time was planned and needed to carry out the elitists dark plan. And as we can tell it is already coming to light. Biden is nothign more than a puppet for the master, I mean this fuktard cant even finish a sentence.

Ukraine.... another disctraction. Putin is slaughtering thousands of people Putin is trying to dismantle this corrupt place...and Ukraine is very corrupt, why do you think Biden loves to throw money at them? Everything is distraction to deter the next chess move. this is my opinion didnt ment to get on a rant

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Welcome to the sh@t show. Where everything is theatrical and all the actors are bought. Climate is nothing but a distraction BUT on the other hand I do think the govt manipulates the weather causing larger issues. Anyhoo, politicians are on a different level than us working folks. They are sitting up there and getting their million dollar stock tips and racking up while we are struggling to choose what healthcare plan we need. Someone has to come in there and dismantle this band of idiots and do away with the democratric party. Every time a dem gets in office the US turns into a sh@tshow BUT this time was different, this time was planned and needed to carry out the elitists dark plan. And as we can tell it is already coming to light. Biden is nothign more than a puppet for the master, I mean this fuktard cant even finish a sentence.

Ukraine.... another disctraction. Putin is slaughtering thousands of people Putin is trying to dismantle this corrupt place...and Ukraine is very corrupt, why do you think Biden loves to throw money at them? Everything is distraction to deter the next chess move. this is my opinion didnt ment to get on a rant
Someone who is so smart and knows all the chess moves is struggling to pick health insurance? Makes sense.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
so, the part you found disturbing was that someone questioned john kerry?

he has been a horse's ass since the 1960's. ONE OF his claims to fame was leading a vietnam demonstration where he "threw his medals into a fire" and burned them. the following day, he was wearing them (he bought someone else's at a pawn shop)
It was that smug grin that would have pissed me off. They are supposed to be professionals, that is no way to question anyone and he came across as very disrespectful. It's not like he was interrogating some cracked out guy that just murdered someone.

WildWestDesigns

You think "voting" puts people into office? Nothing is going to change until people wake up and realize it's all pretend "democracy"
As the saying goes, "It doesn't matter who does the voting, it's who does the counting".

No, I don't, however, I do not think that the apathy that people show towards politics/civics (even coming from people here in some very recent posts) is at all helping the situation(now, they could be in favor of the direction we are going in and that's up to them to think that way) and until that changes, you can forget about "waking up" or anything like that. I think a good chunk of the problem here is that the population in general allowed it to get this way, because they couldn't have been bothered with it otherwise(could be for a variety of reasons, but the end result is the same).

Given all that has gone on very recently stateside, with not much beyond the usual people complaining, I don't hold out much hope. I consider that to be more to blame compared to anything else, but as long as some get their free stuff or at least promised free stuff, they are on board with it.

This should come as a surprise to no one. Since Sarajevo, during the Clinton yrs, this should have been on people's radar with Russia. It was warned at that time how Russia was going to react the further NATO goes.

The irony is, in the tiktok generation (even some of the older people, but for slightly different reasons) are enamored with this shiny new thing over here to forget about the slightly older shiny thing.

WildWestDesigns

It was that smug grin that would have pissed me off. They are supposed to be professionals, that is no way to question anyone and he came across as very disrespectful. It's not like he was interrogating some cracked out guy that just murdered someone.
You really think that when you had that one senate campaign that had twerking in it? And while not an established politico, that is the newer generation coming in. Doesn't bode well.

Last edited:

Stacey K

I like making signs
Climate crisis my A$$. John Kerry is a loser but not as much of a loser as Al Gore.

I only have respect for anyone crying about the climate if they rely on solar, have a large garden, bicycle or walk, make thier own soaps, etc. NONE OF THEM DO. They tell us what to do but don't do it themselves. Just like Obama and his 220# propane tank instead of solar panels. I am more of a climate crazy person than any of them and I don't believe it. I'm just cheap so I make my own stuff and grown as much as I can.

WildWestDesigns

Climate crisis my A$$. John Kerry is a loser but not as much of a loser as Al Gore.

I only have respect for anyone crying about the climate if they rely on solar, have a large garden, bicycle or walk, make thier own soaps, etc. NONE OF THEM DO. They tell us what to do but don't do it themselves. Just like Obama and his 220# propane tank instead of solar panels. I am more of a climate crazy person than any of them and I don't believe it. I'm just cheap so I make my own stuff and grown as much as I can.
Don't forget about ocean front property. They do love being coastal with their homes as well (well, with at least one of their homes anyway).