• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Know your customers going in.....................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How much would you sell 1 of them for? Just curious.. I prob won't buy, but curious.

Not really sure. Didn't think of it. It was all based on an entire job of parts and labor, plus design, obtaining permits, materials, building, installing, overhead and profit..... plenty of that :thumb:

Really, don't know. I'd have to be able to sell them all off before I'd just start selling them off piecemeal.

d fleming

I feel your pain. Got a customer whose job I just finished not long ago. Upstanding business, all things looked good. Large job. Now that job is done he makes me an offer for a third of what he owes. Told me basically take it or leave it. So Monday I took it to my lawyer and left it there.

J Hill Designs

few days ago I had a client say (after a $2450 bid) "I'm willing to offer you $1400 cash"

yeah? and I'm willing to tell you to F#$% off!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just talked with the guy a few minutes ago. I was calling to talk to his wife and he saw my number and answered.

Turns out, he was not yet charged with anything. The State Police made the raid, and confiscated everything from his store.... all at the same time. It included some other stores in the area besides his.

His, his wife's and some other partners and associates' bank accounts have been completely frozen. He doesn't have access to a single penny. He said he will be cleared, but it will take time. He told me.... I can't pay you. I don't have anything at the moment. He said, don't even bother suing me, it won't make it happen any sooner. He said, go ahead and mail the invoice and as he gets back on his feet he will pay people back.

He didn't give me any grief or sound like he was blaming anyone, other than he thought he was within the laws. Evidently, Pennsylvania changed some laws about 6 months ago and he was told by his employees they got rid of the newly outlawed stuff. Guess not. However, he said, it will cost him a small fortune to get things back in order, clear his name and he probalby won't re-open... even after the smoke clears.

I'm gonna send him an invoice and we'll see how long it takes.

In the meantime.... I'm selling everything or using it for someone else.