• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Label printing for small bags

Ruddbow

I have a customer that already purchased the following bags:
http://www.papermart.com/Product Pa...22&SubGroupID=14753&ParentGroupID=18899#14753

They are requesting I print a label for them to adhere to these bags. They cannot meet the minimums to have them printed at the bag vendor. I designed a nice label and printed from my trusty laser printer and it looks great. I thought maybe just using some adhesive vellum would passify their need for 100-200. Of course the vellum prints light and looks horrific. I want something that has good clarity (photograph within label) is somewhat durable and securely attaches to the bag (has vinyl coating). The labels are 3.75x6.5. Does anyone know of a vendor that can direct print on these bags or have a process that would allow this label to be printed and not break the bank in doing so?

Appreciate any advice you may have.

Artildawn

vinyl isn't good through a laser printer due to the heat involved. You can buy crack-n-peel laser stock, unfortunately at the size specified, you'll only be able to get 3-up on letter size.

you might also look at laser printable acetates.

or sub it out :D

Bill Modzel

For the price of you printing a couple hundred you can order 1,000 paper roll labels from Stouse. If your customer is only planning on using 100 bags they might as well go out of business now.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Couldn't you just print onto vinyl with a solvent printer?
We could do them that way here, for 100 qty @ ~4"x6" we could do them for $1.10 each + shipping.