• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laminator problem

AdWrap

Hi to everyone, I have some issues with my laminator, I bough my laminator online, worked well, I'm trying to start and it is not turning on, I opened inside and looks like I have to change some relays but can't find them, where you guys buy parts from?

netsol

adwrap
if it wasn't an emergency stop switch error,
you may have to CAREFULLY remove all covers & reseat all connectors. (if it happens again)

again, CAREFULLY, gently remove one connector at a time, never more than one.
if necessary, we can discuss cleaning all connectors with THE CORRECT KIND of contact cleaner. this should be approached with great care, choosing a zero residue cleaner. (i or someone experienced on the site will help you choose your chemicals, don't go off half cocked). be very careful with locking connectors, they can be easy to damage

your laminator was shipped in a container, on a ship, probably in very humid conditions. i am not trying to scare you, just make you aware of yhe type of issues i would expect.

AdWrap

adwrap
if it wasn't an emergency stop switch error,
you may have to CAREFULLY remove all covers & reseat all connectors. (if it happens again)

again, CAREFULLY, gently remove one connector at a time, never more than one.
if necessary, we can discuss cleaning all connectors with THE CORRECT KIND of contact cleaner. this should be approached with great care, choosing a zero residue cleaner. (i or someone experienced on the site will help you choose your chemicals, don't go off half cocked). be very careful with locking connectors, they can be easy to damage

your laminator was shipped in a container, on a ship, probably in very humid conditions. i am not trying to scare you, just make you aware of yhe type of issues i would expect.
Thank you for your advice, I will do that in case i will have this issue again.