• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

laminator

quicksigns

we never have any problem with our gbc, not even on the first try. the only problem that we had was when one of our employee cut the laminate before it was done rolling and got pulled into a wrinkle. Great machine!

gators2001

We use a 55" Royal Sovereign. Seals are great, but they are a TON of cash. Unless you are running alaminator pretty much non-stop, a RS or GBC will do the job just as well, for about 60% of the price.

Gary

I agreewith this I alspo have a royal sovern good solid machine and woodbs u know a gator wouldnt steer you wrong.

trimitbyrich

I had a LEDCO econocraft I bought on EBAY, great price, wound up being the best, most durable laminator I ever used. I have a GBC 62" not that works pretty good but not as good as the econocraft. It was perfect.

gnatt66

I had a LEDCO econocraft I bought on EBAY, great price, wound up being the best, most durable laminator I ever used. I have a GBC 62" not that works pretty good but not as good as the econocraft. It was perfect.

good news...i just bought one today. :cool1:

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Royal soverign 55" It was $5K plus the optional (Well Worth It) take up roller in back and front feeder. I'm sure if you offer $5K for one with no bells or whistles...they will take the offer these days. It is made in China but doesn't hide that fact.
The Enduralam and it's ILK are In Fact Reverse Engineered SEAL laminator. You can thank China for that. Sign Warehouse just brings them in by the ship load and marks them up a few grand...and STILL comes in under SEAL (made in U.S.A.) So there are ETHICAL REASON why I did NOT buy an Enduralam. It's just a name on the side of a Stolen Design from the U.S.A. They will sell them to you with no name on it if you want to resell them here.