• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

laminator

Nuagedesigns

Just had a Royal Sovereign RSC-1400C installed 3 weeks ago with front and rear take up reels. Been through 450 feet of laminate already with no issues. I sometimes wonder how I ever operated at this volume with my daige.

CheapVehicleWrap

I have th EL 65". pretty solid machine for the money. needed calibration, but runs fine now. Not sure ofr the "plus" but it's not showing any extra features other than heat then says cold is prefered and doesn't look nearly as well built. You may be able to get them direct from the manufacturer too.

mark in tx

I had the regular enduralam.
From tensioning problems, to plastic parts breaking, to chains stretching, to the corner of the shop, banished forever.

WOODBS

thanks for all the insight..now just gotta decide and do it..the enduralam is the one used by my sub..ruined 2 prints..aigh

kstompaint

We have a Seal. Guess what, unless our print is over 48" long use use a big squeegie. WAY FASTER and not any difference in quality (with some practice)
Mosh, can you come and teach me?!?! I just can't get the hang of that darn thing....
WOODBS- We have a Seal 62 Pro S. I'm sure it's overkill, but we have never had any trouble with it and it's a breeze to use.

kstompaint

Not in use... after use!

Attachments

• DSC01723.jpg
    DSC01723.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 157

ProWraps

we have an enduralam 65" with miles of media run through it. it walks a bit. but we never really calibrated it. we just busted open the crate and ran it. seems to work fine.