• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Large format color scanning needed

I am needing someone with a good large format scanner to scan some large photos and posters. Please message me. Must be at least 24" wide and high quality color scans.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I am needing someone with a good large format scanner to scan some large photos and posters. Please message me. Must be at least 24" wide and high quality color scans.

Most any blueprint shop can deal with large format scanning. Generally for a pittance.

Malkin

We have a 42" Colortrac, but I am have having trouble with it's software at the moment so I can't be of help.

This is probably that only piece of equipment we have that hasn't payed for itself (not even close).

saktrnch

Try your local county seat. Ours has a scanner for scanning in maps, and they will scan for us for pretty cheep.

toomeycustoms

Like Bob said search for a local blueprint or reprographics shop. We have 2 Kip 2200 36" color scanners. They scan up to 600 dpi. You could also look for a local photo shop as they should have a large format color scanner. We charge $10 a color scan, wish we could still charge the $6 sq ft for color scans we did a few years ago.

jmcnicoll

If you can send them I can take a digital picture of them. Much better quality than scanners used in most blue print shops and kinkos. I shoot with
a 21 mp camera and can provide a 60 meg RGB image.

jim