• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Large Format Sublimation Printing

Customshirts

I currently build custom tournament shirts with embroidered designs and logos, but I am looking for a company that can print my designs I create on blocks of fabric. I will do the cut and sew of the shirts, just need someone to do the printing for me.

I would appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction or let me know if their company can do it.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from Oklahoma!

:Welcome: to :signs101:
There are printers that print right on the t-shirts. I'm not sure why you would want to print on material and then sew it to the t-shirt.​

Pro Image

I'm not sure why you would want to print on material and then sew it to the t-shirt.​

I think he means like Motocross and Paintball jerseys.......They are printed in a bolt of fabric by sublamation and then cut and sewn to make the jerseys................

badgeman

WE can do this for. We do it all day and night long. Printed a full set of shirts for a motocross race last night and they are racing tomorrow. Talk about leaving it to the last minute.

Just one problem. We are in Sunny South Africa. I am sure there are large format dye sublimation printers closer to you. May not be as cheap as us because of the exchange rate. We currently print a complete shirt for about US$12.00 each, and spend all night doing it. Well keeps me busy and out of mischief and gives me a chance to be online.

Regards
Badgeman

Checkers

I know a few dye sub printers. The most accessible are www.custombanner.com and www.dproducts.com, although the Display Products website appears to be down at the moment. Both do wholesale to the trade.
I know of another not far from you, but you have to know the right people :)
Anyway, I would be interested in hearing more about your products and service - you too badgeman, do either of you have a web site?

Checkers