• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Last week my two Gerber 4bs finally quit working.

barrys

My building has been sold and I have to move my shop. The Gerbers have font extenders one has the video monitor that still is operational , both have Fast boards [I do not know if they are the problem] Also an auto layout module and a outline distortion module along with 56 font modules . Also a Gerber font catalog . Errors 14 and 13 appeared before it went dark .I know these units are relics and are worth very little even if they worked. I hate to discard them if someone had use for them . One of them I purchased used in 1990 and was sent to the Plotter Doctor for rebuild 15 years ago . Any advice would be helpful . barrys.

netsol

My building has been sold and I have to move my shop. The Gerbers have font extenders one has the video monitor that still is operational , both have Fast boards [I do not know if they are the problem] Also an auto layout module and a outline distortion module along with 56 font modules . Also a Gerber font catalog . Errors 14 and 13 appeared before it went dark .I know these units are relics and are worth very little even if they worked. I hate to discard them if someone had use for them . One of them I purchased used in 1990 and was sent to the Plotter Doctor for rebuild 15 years ago . Any advice would be helpful . barrys.

i still have my smc 4 (i use it all the time for quick jobs) my first machine from 1995
i have 2 4b's in. storage. let me see if i have service manual (they are trouble free and besides life was simpler then.)

call jimmy the plotter doctor