• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lava Inks

Vinylman

Is anyone here familiar with this company?

I am looking for JV33 parts, and wonder if you folks can give direction as to where to buy repair parts other than dealers.

Any personal references regarding past experiences will be kept confident.

Thank You in advance for ANY help.

Jackpine

I tried a set back when we ran Plus ink on Mutoh. Stronger smell and the color was about the same. The Ultra Inks are a great improvement. I stay with OEM for my Mutoh. Color and quality is better. Other inks mess up the profiles. There are a lot using 3rd party inks. I have tried 2 others but I will stay with Mutoh Ultra for performance.

Vinylman

THE question IS NOT ABOUT THE INKS!
I am asking if anyone has dealt with the company called Lavaink? Are they reliable? Any problems getting what you paid for?

thanks.

Flame

THE question IS NOT ABOUT THE INKS!
I am asking if anyone has dealt with the company called Lavaink? Are they reliable? Any problems getting what you paid for?

thanks.

Absolute worst inks I have ever used. I had to re-print almost everything I ran off with them with my Mutoh Falcon. I strongly, strongly suggest never touching them. Worst company I have dealt with since getting into the sign trade.