• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Layers in Photoshop


New Member
Is there a way to switch between layers using the keyboard in Photoshop??

Like how you can switch between open images in Photoshop or windows in Flexi by using the Ctrl+Tab combination.



Just Me
Thanks for asking Matthew - and thanks for answering Derf. I spend most my time in photoshop and didn't even think to ask if there was an easy way to navigate layers!

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie

position the mouse over a part of the layer you want to be on, and ctrl-click, and you'll automatically be on that layer. Move it elsewhere, like over a bit of text & ctrl-click and you'll be on that text layer then.