• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Layout critique request.. :)

signmeup

I am not saying it should, it is a very important part of the info. My thoughts are based on, collectively the type bullet points are looking sqaushed, to close to the border areas of the sign, and the line spacing of the second bullet point is way to close.

Just my thoughts buddy!

As I said nice design needs a little tweak.
I get it. I'd make some other part of the sign smaller to uncroud the text.

Rising

Signmeup.... Yeah I agree on that, maybe the map could have a small trim down.

I looked at your website too, some great work there. I lived in LA back in 1994, was there for nigh on two years, I used to really enjoy sign foam signage, making it, installing it, and marveling at the finished product. I didnt do the talented part you do daily, but cut lettering from templates I did. No-one in the UK uses it at all, its hardly even available, some have tried but hasnt took off.

Good work :peace!:

Steve

rjpjr

...the top left portion of the sign (the top of Ohio) is CNC cut out of the substrate, so it won't just be 'white'.

Sorry about that, I misread the post. I read it as though the whole state was going to be cut to shape and then applied to a secondary 4'x8' surface. Oops

With that in mind...

Attachments

• Ohio-Dupont-2.jpg
    Ohio-Dupont-2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Ohio-Dupont-3.jpg
    Ohio-Dupont-3.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 108

Rising

Perfect rjpjr! Just a colour choice for the customer, but for me I like the red bottom version as it makes the info more prevalent.