• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

learning how to do body wraps

Jkovacic

Is there a software out the to help you with the designing of car wraps. i am wanting to get into the wraps for dirt track race cars. or a training course. to take to help learning the wrap business and designing. what program are the best to use. any help would be good thanks Jason.

rjssigns

Dirt track cars around here are slab sided affairs. Every panel is flat. Get out your tape measure for a couple quick dims and go to town.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Most dirt car bodies are very similar, but the ones around here are all slightly different, so no template is going to be exact. Get out there and take photos and measurements and draw one up to scale. I use Illustrator for drawing templates to scale, and use Photoshop mostly for the graphics, with vectors from Illustrator.

Also, be sure your potential customers give you a deposit before starting this work, as around here the dirt track guys are notorious cheapskates when it comes to the graphics.