• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LED Lightbox Pricing

JAMEY

I have a 16x3 and some 3x6 (or 4x6) LED light boxes to put up. How much would you guys charge for the individual lightboxes and their installs? The 16x3 is going to have 2 dividers for an 8 foot center one. All same place and the customer is taking care of the electrician and permits.

I just want want to make sure that I am not too far off on my pricing.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I have a 16x3 and some 3x6 (or 4x6) LED light boxes to put up. How much would you guys charge for the individual lightboxes and their installs? The 16x3 is going to have 2 dividers for an 8 foot center one. All same place and the customer is taking care of the electrician and permits.

I just want want to make sure that I am not too far off on my pricing.

So, why not create this thread in the pricing section, where it is at least protected a little bit ??

Also, what price did you come up with so far ?? It's far easier for you to post your numbers than get 20 totally different ones from contributing members.

JAMEY

My bad on not putting in the pricing forum.

As far as my numbers, I know for a fact I have at least 2 competitors that frequent the forums. So...naaaa. Not happening.

Back to topic. Anybody else want to post what those would go for in their area?

henryz

Hello Jamey, we would charge somewhere around 6k for a 3 x 16 led cabinet installed... Hope this helps you bit

Henry Z