• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LED lighting good way to start for signage

Bret R

I am trying to get some information on where to start when adding led lighting to signage I use to do a lot of bulbs and transformers for backlit signs and flood lights etc but I really wanna do more customized acrylic and dimensional signs with led lighting don’t know where to start??? Any help is appreciated !!

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
We use Principal LED for a lot of our jobs. They'll put together LED layouts for channel letters and discuss possible solutions for various other kinds of lighting jobs (sign cabinets, border lighting, environmental lighting, etc).

Bret R

Yeah I have no idea where to even look for different brands but now I do Cool thanks a lot guys I will check them out!

GarryIno

Hi...Fluorescent and LED is accessible in either 120V or 277V. However, not from each producer.

1. Attempt to work with this signage project worker to get the stabilizer and driver for their signs at 277V.

2. Discover another signage project worker who will work with you and discover something that will work at 277V.

3. Remove the lighting from the signage project workers degree and choose your own lighting that will work and is accessible at 277V.

4. Or then again at long last, figure out how to work something out to give the 120V force as mentioned.

Inks

Sloan and GE have high quality products and most of the program spec work. Hanley is co specified on many programs and is a decent product and more reasonably priced. Grimco carries the Hanley line. They also have acrylic, polycarbonate, aluminum for backers, channel coil and aluminum extrusions.