• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lesson learned... deal with the boss...

J Hill Designs

You should consider re-thinking this... I hardly ever have to deal with colour matching. Media is a short learning curve. Lamination is actually something that can make your life way easier. I use my laminator to apply tons of stuff. Not just clear on prints. 4' x 8' signs get completely covered in one go... Anyhow your missing a pile of the fun when you refuse colour printing technology.

If you get a Roland print cut machine, it includes the software, and it is really simple to use, and results are excellent out of the box.
I anchored my printer in exchange for using s365 - not worth the hassle in my opinion.
I still layer vinyl quite often as well

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Since nothing came of this, can we see what the proofs looked like ?? Honestly, I'd like to see what 4pcs 8" x 10" signs look like for $330.00
Was gilding involved......lol ??​

**bump**​