• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Letterhead fonts

wildside

Anyone else ever have an issue when all of a sudden all your LHF fonts just don't show?

they show up in the list in corel, but when i select one it shows nothing but a straight line with some nodes on it

switch to anything other than a letterhead font and works just fine, doing this on both our design computers....

Techman

have you been apprised of the recent windos update that hid fonts? You remove that update and all will be fine. And then turn off Auto updates.

Techman

It sounds just like the symptoms of the update problem if they are otf fonts. and it just happened.

wildside

went back in and looked at it again, i missed a "security update", uninstalled it and all is right in the world again

thank you!

TresL

if using ILL, close program, rename the FONT file in ILL, start ILL and it will recreate the file. Mine got corrupted a few times when I had lot of fonts loaded.