• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Letterheads 1985

Palmetto Joe

Is there any Letterheads Alumni from the Letterheads meet in 85? Parrispany NJ? I know who were the speakers that were there so don't lie. Ok Gino

Palmetto Joe

How about Letterheads Cincinatti. at the zoo? Or South Bend Indiana? That's when it started to end... . The software for signs was available! and the landscapers became signmakers!

Palmetto Joe

Your just an asshole ...you never lettered ...thank God they made computers....or you will saying.....fries with that please?

Palmetto Joe

Your right but he was never at any..of the letterheads...I asked him to post his coro cutouts..you two must hold each other's D### at the sign conventions

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
hahahaha you're trying to brag about custom cut CORO signs, like that's something impressive. you're just jealous gino ain't holding your dick.....hahahahahaha

Palmetto Joe

hahahaha you're trying to brag about custom cut CORO signs, like that's something impressive. you're just jealous gino ain't holding your dick.....hahahahahaha
Okay show some examples and impress me....you cant. I do this as a hobby....I'll be wating....and I don't give a flying fuck about you...you should be answering phones now and lying to your clients

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
Okay show some examples and impress me....you cant
why would i ever feel obligated to impress a person like you? i dont need an old timer to look at my work and "approve" it. i learned from an amazing sign painter that understood she was teaching the next generation of professionals. she taught what types of materials were appropriate to use and the proper way to prepare them for use. and using a latex primer under oneshot is not correct. not by any standard. that statement alone proves you're a hack. your disregard for copyright and ethical business practices further proves the point. if it weren't so much fun to get under your skin, i wouldn't even give your commentary a second glance.

itzdeb

Is there any Letterheads Alumni from the Letterheads meet in 85? Parrispany NJ? I know who were the speakers that were there so don't lie. Ok Gino
Don't let them razz you! I'm a handpainter back since 1981. Showing my age little bit.
Have you tried the letterville website? A lot of my friends to handpainted sadly had passed away but you've got quite a few still in there.
You can also order signed craft mags and get a lot of info. Have you looked up Mike Meyers in Minnesota? He may give you a quite a bit of information.

RiXaX

In 85 was the international meet in Denver and I was there. In 85 was the first Conclave in LA, and I was there. What is it that you're wanting to know?