• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Letterheads 1985

Gino

Premium Subscriber
A one hit wonder. There were a lotta them around those few days. Yep, my mucking boots weren't tall enough, so I hadda get out the hip boots...... and they weren't high enough for all that crap flinging around.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
A one hit wonder. There were a lotta them around those few days. Yep, my mucking boots weren't tall enough, so I hadda get out the hip boots...... and they weren't high enough for all that crap flinging around.
Gino you scared him off! :roflmao:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I hope not. He was the best entertainment around for a long time. I miss him and some of those other nimble-minded bright specimens.

highrolling24

I hope not. He was the best entertainment around for a long time. I miss him and some of those other nimble-minded bright specimens.
Pronouns Gino, you have to include everyone now no matter if its a it, thing, animal that goes in litter boxes at schools, dang there are to many new ones now.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How's air breathing slime ??

We'll call it..... "dull, nondescript, lacking any description of anything, everybody and anybody"............... Neutral