• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

licence plate wholesaler

not sure if this is the correct bit on the forum for this but..... i need 1000 printed full color licence plate and plate surrounds for a car company. anyone know of a merchant on here that does that kinda thing? we got a sample today and its pressed metal with a full color graphic.

Typestries

We have made hundreds of thousands of flat ones out of PVC and polystyrene. Can't help with the formed ones, though.

WildWestDesigns

I do the pressed ones. I've actually done them for little small businesses round here. If you are talking about the sublimation ones.

Sticky Signs

I make em for the movies when we're in a huge rush. I use sintra cut to the shape of the plate. I cut the multiple copies of the number/letters out of vinyl and lay them on the sintra about 10 layers thick. I then print the plate on "vehicle wrap" vinyl and lam it. Take the print and mount it over top of the layered vinyl. Works great in a pinch and looks pretty good too. A thousand might be a pain in the arse but...

WildWestDesigns

I make em for the movies when we're in a huge rush. I use sintra cut to the shape of the plate. I cut the multiple copies of the number/letters out of vinyl and lay them on the sintra about 10 layers thick. I then print the plate on "vehicle wrap" vinyl and lam it. Take the print and mount it over top of the layered vinyl. Works great in a pinch and looks pretty good too. A thousand might be a pain in the arse but...

I must be getting crappy eyesight as I get older. I was thinking it was a 100. A 1000 would be a little much for me and the one worker I have and get it any time soon.

its not blank plates i need thats the problem. i need these printed and pressed, i could do the 1000 plates myself out of pvc or alu and print the graphic mayself but these are the pressed type where it is raised in some areas and we dont do that.

anthony smith

Dixie Plates in Georgia
But do not be in a hurry they take a while
the only company I know of
should be able to google them
If not pm me and i will find number

thanks...first thing i did when asked about the order was to google it but all i found was blank or "vanity" plates sold to the public.....not what i need. i'll try dixie plates, thanks buddy.