• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lightweight wrought iron hangers.

showcase 66

I have a client that wants to add some interior signs for their restaurant. It is an Tuscan themed place and they want to have some hangers that are not heavy but still look like they are wrought iron. He already has the sign blanks which are kind of like a foam board with a molded edge to them. They are extremely light. Wasnt sure if there want anything that is not so heavy.

He asked if I could get plastic ones, which I have no idea if they do or where to get some.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Billct2

Depending on the size of the sign you may be able to find a bracket from Outwater Plastics that would work.
They have lots of cast foam architectural elements that could be adapted as sign holders.
(I should get a commission from them that's the second time in 2 days I recommended them)