• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

lime green CMYK value in flexisign?

0igo

i try printing what appears to be lime green but it just comes out dark green. anyone know how i can get a lime green?

im running a mutoh printer

0igo

what kind of lime? key? palestine sweet? kieffer?

seriously though - try doing RGB 0:255:0

im looking for a green as close as i can get to neon green. palestine seems to yellow and kieffer to dark green. and i dont know if i can do rgb because of my printer that doesnt have stock red or blue or green ink.

gabagoo

sometimes double hits with lighter colours will achieve the look you want, but a bright lime green is pretty tough

J Hill Designs

im looking for a green as close as i can get to neon green. palestine seems to yellow and kieffer to dark green. and i dont know if i can do rgb because of my printer that doesnt have stock red or blue or green ink.

RGB transfers more vividly. give it a shot.

0igo

thanks everyone i got think i got the perfect lime green i was looking for. its 70-0-100-0. looks pretty darn good. took me a while to get but came out nice