• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

lines on print ( help need with media comp or other ... ) CJV30

Neil

Well done! That looks good now - even the greys look neutral so that's probably a good profile for you.

OmegaAdv

Oracal should be fine but you do get bad rolls once in a while. Unfortunately, specifically on the CJV30, towards the end of the manufacturing the Y-bars were coming out of China bent slightly which is enough to affect the print. If your media comp looks good on one end but not good on the other, either the head slant alignment hasn't been done or you got one of the bad Y-bars and there is nothing you can do to fix it. Hopefully it's the head slant that is off. If that's not the case then I would blame the ink. ES3 inks are just not as good at making solid prints as the SS21 which is why there aren't nearly as many people running ES3.

I have other problem on bidi - On two ends left and right (160cm) I have good corect print, but on the center I have a 1millimeter inaccuracy. If I print hairline on two end on the center I have two hairlines. There is a new encoder strip. I made some align in [HASHTAG]#align[/HASHTAG] but not success. Where to try?