• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Advice And Opinions

C

ColoPrinthead

Artboard 1.png

That'll be $2,000, sir.

Billct2

Quick idea, like Glennora's arrow and a heavy font with script always works, though it's pretty cliche for racing....

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 337

PFS

You people are a scream. This is equally entertaining as it is helpful, and I am really entertained here.

Oh my god, that is funny. I keep looking at it and laughing. I'm going to print it out and put it on my fridge.

Anyway, back to trying to be serious if I am able to at this point. So I'll try some of these things and get back to you. Well, maybe not the pig. :)

Jamie Levey

I love working on logos, but they can be tough sometimes. Lots of good suggestions here. I always design logos in black & white...if it looks good that way, adding color is easy. Yes, drop the Rage...it's outdated at this point. Also, I usually try to include a simple icon. I would try the L connected to the arrow which makes a U. If they become a big name, the icon alone will tell the story. Just my humble opinion.. :)

sagesign

Here's my take on this. I would spend some more time and tweak a few of the letters a bit more if this were the direction I was going with the logo.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 320
  • Agree
Reactions: PFS

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I was told not to participate, but no one is the boss of me!!!

You're original is really bad...

If you googled "LEVEL UP LOGO'S" and "RACING TEAM LOGO'S" will help you get a visual language started, then start designing with the ideas you see... don't copy, be inspired

Attachments

• levelup101.2.jpeg
    levelup101.2.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 280

PFS

Wow!! So much help! And not just criticisms, but you people spent time coming up with suggestions and alternatives to my thinking. You have been incredibly valuable and entertaining. Thank you! I will go back to work on it!

oksigns

First go through gives me the impression of a video game theme or concept, but Johhnny Best rough is definitely on the right path. Recognizable and unique mark with a concept as the foundation that leads to a memorable identity.

Concept concept concept. Sell them on the concept.

PFS

I'm digging this thread back up because y'all helped me a lot with this logo, and I wanted to show you what I ultimately came up with. Thank you for all of your help!!
Pete

Attachments

• Level UP logo FINAL.pdf
    384.2 KB · Views: 238