• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo and Name combined whatcha think

OldPaint

marlene, did you read this?
"All that matters is that I am happy with my business and choices , what works for some wont work for others."
in plain language ............hes gona do what he thinks is best for him and we can go pee up a rope.......with all our suggestions)))))))))
what a time and effort waster.

CanuckSigns

Hey, the cross it the most profitable logo ever created! maybe we have it all wrong!

on a serious note, I would never do business with any company that advertised any type of religious affiliation, it's tacky and unprofessional.

this is coming from a devout atheist, so you can take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Joe Diaz

...and we can go pee up a rope.......with all our suggestions)))))))))

:ROFLMAO:I've never heard that saying before. I'm trying to figure that one out. :Big Laugh I have these mental pictures of people standing around this rope trying to see who can pee up it the farthest. :omg:

on a serious note, I would never do business with any company that advertised any type of religious affiliation, it's tacky and unprofessional.
You know it's not just religion for me. I feel the same way when companies use the image of our soldiers to sell a car, beer, furniture, etc... Using patriotic images is one thing, the men and women of our military is something else. Like you said it's tacky, and you know what? You have to ask yourself: why do these people need to rely on these themes to sell their products and services. Can't they rely on their own unique identity?

WildWestDesigns

:ROFLMAO:I've never heard that saying before. I'm trying to figure that one out. :Big Laugh I have these mental pictures of people standing around this rope trying to see who can pee up it the farthest. :omg:

Hey, if this was brought up last night, who knows what kind of imagery that was led up to.