• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo critique

ucmj22

the problem with using some type of pictograph icon is that he is "Heating, Air & Appliance Repair" and there is no good way to incorporate them in to a coherent, and really.. how many wrench icons have you seen?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-01-31 at 10.10.29 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-01-31 at 10.10.29 AM.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 70

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Reminds me of an old Plymouth logo.

Attachments

• plymouth logo.jpg
    plymouth logo.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 68

stephenj148

the problem with using some type of pictograph icon is that he is "Heating, Air & Appliance Repair" and there is no good way to incorporate them in to a coherent, and really.. how many wrench icons have you seen?

There is always a new solution out there, it may take time, but with the right brainstorming and research and sketches you can find it. Or you can find a way to put a new spin on the usual things. Do some more sketches and see what you can come up with. Just throwing your hands up and saying this is the only thing to do isn't the right answer

Colin

the problem with using some type of pictograph icon is that he is "Heating, Air & Appliance Repair" and there is no good way to incorporate them in to a coherent.....

There's "no good way"? I suggest that your thinking on that be adjusted.

Colin

With Heating/Air, there's lots of creative things that can be done.

Attachments

• Professional.jpg
    Professional.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 63

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't have the correct type face, but insert your own and take it out of sentence form. You don't have a complete sentence at all, so why use punctuation. It reads better this way and eliminates all of the unnecessary clutter.

Attachments

• PROFESSIONAL.jpg
    PROFESSIONAL.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 83

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, get rid of yours.................. :doh:

Attachments

• professioanl-2.jpg
    professioanl-2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 77